- Step-by-step instructions for linking your domain
1. From your Store Settings page, click ‘Custom Domains’ to go to your domain settings page.
2. Input your domain name into the box. This must be a fully qualified domain name. In most cases, your fully qualified domain name will be something like ‘www.example.com’, but it could also be something like ‘gallery.example.com’. Then click ‘Next’.
3. Create a new CNAME record in your DNS provider settings, by copying and pasting the CNAME generated in your Picfair dashboard into the CNAME destination/target field in your DNS provider settings. You should be able to find instructions on how to do this in your DNS provider’s support pages.
4. In these settings, you will also have to input a ‘Host Name’. Your host name is everything in the address that comes before your domain. For example, the host name of www.example.com is ‘www.’