- Editing your Albums
You can edit and organise the albums you have created from your ‘Albums’ dashboard which can be accessed from your profile page under ‘View Albums’, or from the drop down menu when clicking on your username, and selecting ‘Albums’.
- To change the order of albums as they appear on the albums page and also on your Store, click on ‘Change Order’ and drag and drop albums to the order you prefer.
- To change the order of images in the album, click into the album and drag and drop images using the arrow icon, visible when hovering over the image, to place images in the desired order.
- When hovering over any image, you can also choose to make this the header image of your album by selecting ‘Make Header’. A header image is an image that is displayed at the front of your album along with the album title. For each album, we recommend you use your best image for your header image - as this will be the first image viewers see before clicking through to the album!
- To delete images in your album, select images using the ‘+’ icon when hovering over an image, go to ‘Actions’ and click on ‘Remove Selection from Album’.
- To delete an entire album, click into the album and go to 'Actions > Delete Album'