Picfair is an investment-backed image marketplace based in east London, aiming to turn the image licensing industry on its head. Their revolutionary model allows contributors - both professional and amateur - to set their own image fees, and keep 80% of their royalties. Carefully, over the past three years, they've built a library of over 4.5 million images, much of it exclusive, uploaded by 25,000 advocate photographers in 130 countries. The images range from contemporary street-style reportage to classic stock, and have already been licensed by top-tier publications across the UK, including the Guardian, Time Inc, Rough Guides, and Lonely Planet.
Having built up a deep library and a powerful curation technology, they are now turning their attention towards revenue generation, focusing on multiple sectors.
This is an opportunity to join this business as they go to market.
Experience & Capabilities
- You will have proven results and depth of experience selling creative imagery across a range of agency and corporate businesses.
- You know how to develop targeted presentation material to take to medium and large organisations ideally from your existing contact list.
- You will have highly developed communication and social skills and a good aptitude for collaboration. You can demonstrate the skills that enabled you to hunt out new lucrative revenue streams in your current role.
- You can work independently and with discipline in return you will have the freedom and responsibility to make decisions independently.
- A pro-active, pragmatic and down-to-earth attitude would suit the company culture well.
Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Skillful and collaborative in working with senior level management on client accounts.
- Use a proactive, consultative selling approach for long-term relationship building.
- Establish multiple level contacts within assigned accounts. Present to, consult with and cultivate relationships with buyers at levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of the appropriate client sectors.
- Work closely with management to identify and develop business opportunities within your accounts and new sectors.
- Track and maintain target sales forecast and pipeline activity reports.
- CRM - Maintain accurate, thorough, updated and timely notes along with developing key account plans.
- Experience managing and developing assigned accounts is essential. A consultative sales approach combined with measurable success with new business generation is critical.
Initiating and supporting marketing activities
• Position starts ASAP. Please email [email protected]
with a CV.